We are TantumPay, a Liechtenstein-based FinTech reinventing payments in the high-risk market. Combined with an integrated digital identity, we address regulatory challenges and offer our customers smooth business operations. With a highly motivated team, we are in the process of launching our product in an exciting and promising market environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join our amazing team as a Compliance and Risk Manager.
For this position, Tantum is looking for a legal-savvy person who enjoys dealing with new developments in the regulated financial market and data protection. In this position, you support the Head of Legal Compliance with your legal expertise and are jointly responsible for the compliance area. You have a personal interest in the legal and regulatory requirements of the Principality of Liechtenstein, such as the European Union, in particular the EBA (European Banking Authority) with regard to the business area as a licensed e-money institution.
What your tasks will be:
- Setting up compliance and risk management for an e-money institution together with the Head of Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Digitalization of second line business processes
- Answering legal questions from various areas
- Monitoring regulatory developments and adapting internal processes
- Onboarding and ongoing monitoring of customer relationships
- Periodic and event-related review/assessment of customer profiles, transaction monitoring
- Development and implementation of sample instructions, contracts and templates
- Creation of reports and notifications to external contact points
- Reporting, notifications and communication with authorities
What you should bring with you:
- Completed higher education (law, business law, etc.)
- Knowledge of compliance
- Good communication skills (German and English)
- High IT affinity
- Solution- and results-oriented personality with high own quality standards
- Knowledge of relevant Liechtenstein AML/KYC standards
- Resilience and persistence in achieving goals
- In-depth knowledge of EU legal requirements for the financial sector
- Analytical skills and assertiveness
What we offer
- Participate in the company's growth with the employee share program
- Competitive starting salary
- Flexible working environment
- The equipment you need to get the most out of your job
We look forward to receiving your application!